The Still House String Band is a bluegrass band with a pedal board addiction. Our original tunes will make you sing and our covers will make you dance. After playing for over a year every Thursday night at the Peach Street Distillery in Palisade, Colorado the Still House String Band was formed. Drawing inspiration from The Grateful Dead, Jeff Austin, Leftover Salmon, The String Cheese Incident, New Grass Revival, Greensky Bluegrass, and more recently Billy Strings, as well as countless other musicians, our fans enjoy our unpredictable shows, gravity-defying solos, and love of a good time.
- Las Colonias Ampitheater, opening for Yonder Mountain String Band, Grand Junction Colorado September 2020
- Mesa Theater Headliner, Grand Junction Colorado May 2023
- Palisade Bluegrass and Roots Festival Main Stage, Palisade Colorado June 2023
- Palisade Bluegrass Bash, Palisade Colorado, Host Band
- Jeremy Garrett Bluegrass Band, opener June 2022, Palisade Brewery
- Grand Valley Venues: The Ale House, Palisade Peach Festival, Fruita Fall Festival Bluegrass headliner, Palisade Brewing Company, Base Camp Brewing Company, Copper Club Brewing Company, Talbotts Cider Company, Charlie Dwellingtons, Grand Junction Botanical Gardens, Avalon Theater Sunset Terrace, Peach Street Distillers, Cruiser's Bar.